Wanted in the association
The parking system needs volunteers to perform the following tasks:
- Establishing telephone contact with participants whose subscription is about to expire or those whose subscription has expired and have not yet renewed it.
- Responding to subscribers who have difficulty registering themselves or did not receive a link to a certain class and checking the reason for not receiving it.
The initiative line in the association needs:
Coordinator for activating and making initiated phone calls to the members of the association, job requirements:
- Interpersonal communication
- Ability to have a clear conversation needs
- Record calls on an online page
Law students needed:
The association is looking for law students who will assist Parkinson's patients in clarifying their rights.
Account manager with professional experience in the field is needed. The scope of volunteering is about two days a week - the volunteering will be done from home via Zoom, phone - and does not involve travel.
Management team member - Rehovot, Acre, Eilat, Holon, Tel-Aviv, Jerusalem branches:
- The manager is responsible for operating the branch in the city and the surrounding area, the position includes:
- Reception and acceptance of Parkinson's patients who join the branch
- Planning and organizing social gatherings and lectures by professionals - once a week
- Initiating physical activity classes to improve patients' quality of life
- Regular contact with the members of the branch and with the management of the association
Scope of volunteering: one day a week.
The right candidate is a people person, with initiative and self-motivation, high executive ability, empathic at a high level.