Remote rehabilitation 2022 - restorative treatments for those dealing with Parkinson's disease
The Parkinson's Association in Israel has created a collaboration with the "Remote Rehabilitation" clinic in the rehabilitation center at Sheba Tel Hashomer Medical Center. The clinic provides a multidisciplinary rehabilitation solution through internet platforms to provide online rehabilitation to the patient at home. The treatments in the various routes are provided by skilled professionals who have specialized in providing remote guided treatments. This is an effective and innovative solution for anyone dealing with Parkinson's, but especially for those who avoid leaving the house and those who live in the far periphery.
- Motor - cognitive, individual cognitive, diagnoses of speech, voice and swallowing disorders
- Individual treatments for speech, voice and swallowing disorders,
- Group treatments speech, voice and swallowing disorders, psychological therapy, swallowing disorders, speech disorders.
Basic criteria for receiving a subsidy from the Parkinson's Association in Israel
- Obligation to pay membership fees in the years 2020, 2021 and 2022 and alternatively completion of certification fees for three years (buying seniority) including 2022 membership fees
- Maximum monthly subsidy will not exceed NIS 400
- The subsidy period is up to 16 consecutive months from the day the program is started by the rehabilitator or until further notice.
- The subsidy and the charge will be made only after receipt of original invoices by mail or by Miri Hared from XNUMX. .
- The subsidy is conditional on further fundraising for the issue by the association.